The FDA has released its new recommendations entitled: Dietary Guidelines for Americans, 2010. Healthy living begins with healthy eating.
- Enjoy your food, but eat less.
- Avoid oversized portions.
- Make half your plate fruits and vegetables.
- Switch to fat-free or low-fat (1%) milk.
- Compare sodium in foods like soup, bread, and frozen meals – and choose the foods with lower numbers.
- Drink water instead of sugary drinks.
Related post: MyPlate – the USDA’s new food groups symbol (6/3/11)
One thought on “New FDA dietary guidelines”
I simply want to say I am just newbie to weblog and definitely enjoyed this blog. Almost certainly I’m want to bookmark your site . You amazingly come with wonderful articles and reviews. Appreciate it for sharing with us your website.