Top 10 Posts
- Are you REALLY SURE you want your OB/GYN to cut your little boy?
- End genital mutilation now
- Throwing wrenches at the gears
- A Public Apology to My Circumcised Son
- Say NO to infant male circumcision!
- Doctor and hospital sued for circumcision
- Testosterone and autism
- Georganne Chapin - End the barbaric cutting of baby boys
- Talk To Me - Kevin McHale for The Trevor Project
- Contrary to marketing in Africa, circumcision does NOT prevent HIV transmission and may increase it
Tag Archives: Science
Who says gaming is a waste of time? Agence France-Presse, The Raw Story, reports that online gamers have solved an enzyme structural puzzle in only 3 weeks that eluded scientists for over a decade. Enzymes are proteins that facilitate chemical … Continue reading
Not only does she think that gays are NOT born that way, undercover video recording by Truth Wins Out has exposed a hidden agenda at Bachmann’s husband clinic: you can pray the gay away! Such “therapy,” aimed at changing homosexual … Continue reading
The longest total lunar eclipse in 11 years occurred yesterday, 6/15/11, and the photo above is a picture of it. Unfortunately we who live in North America were poorly positioned to see it. An excellent video from space.com explaining the … Continue reading
Looks groovy, but how much will the tickets cost?!
LiveScience is reporting that Tim Berners-Lee should be credited as the inventor of the internet that we all use and love today. Developed in the 1970s, the infant internet was born from the need to permit file-sharing between computers quickly and … Continue reading
Courtesy of the National Center for Transgender Equality, here is an informative PDF document that answers frequently asked questions regarding airport whole body scanning and how it relates to trans travelers. If you are one of the unlucky few chosen … Continue reading
It’s official: multiple sources (The New York Times, CNN, LiveScience) are reporting that Dr J Craig Venter and other US researchers have created the first synthetic life form. While it literally as simple as can be – a cell membrane encasing a single … Continue reading