Posted on YouTube 8/26/11 but still relevant:
During National Suicide Prevention Week (9/4/11 – 9/10/11), join Kevin McHale and The Trevor Project for “Talk To Me,” a campaign for conversation. Visit our website to learn how you can participate.
And remember: If you or someone you know ever needs help, please call The Trevor Lifeline at 866-488-7386. It’s free, confidential and available 24/7. Or visit http://www.TheTrevorProject.org.
- 7/12/11 – Michele Bachmann: Pray the gay away
- 6/14/11 – For the health of sexual minority youth
- 6/12/11 – Prom queen Andrew Viveros – It Gets Better!
- 6/9/11 – The UCLA “Sissy Boy Experiment”
- 5/4/11 – Google commercial: It Gets Better!
- 10/15/10 – It gets better!
- 4/13/10 – Update: ACP being called on their lies
- 4/6/10 – Fraudulent Representation of Medical Opinion by Fundie Quacks